Tuesday 16 June 2009

Mifford

I was out in the garden the other day when I heard the unmistakable sound of Mifford's collar. I glanced around, she was nowhere to be seen. I heard her again but she just wasn't there. I called her name but nothing and I eventually decided she must be the other side of the fence, until I spotted a pair of eyes in the undergrowth:
She's so cute I want to snuggle up with her all day.

I made her a cushion, she loves her cushion, she likes to lay, hold and cuddle her cushion. Sometimes she holds it between her paws and puts her head upon it and drifts off to sleep. It's quite possibly the cutest thing in the world
However, see the pic below:
See how she holds on to that pillow? See that licking of her paw. This is mime.
The licking says, if you try to take this pillow from me, I will take pleasure in licking your blood from my paws. Don't make me prove it to you.
God damn I love her.

5 comments:

Wyld Jane.. said...

fantastic what would we be without our cats !!

Flibbertigibbet said...

I can't even think how empty my house would be!
Doesn't bear thinking about! lol

Sleepydumpling said...

I wish I could have a cat. Or a dog.

Flibbertigibbet said...

Oh see now I wish you could too!
Are you more of a cat or dog person?

Sleepydumpling said...

I love both, but I think more than ever now I'm a dog person. I love most animals though.