Wednesday 29 April 2009

Psychopath

Some time ago, a friend of mine put this question to me and I didn't hesitate with the answer, which apparently makes me a psychopath. But don't be afraid.
Maybe I just have a brain that works laterally.
Or maybe I'm a psychopath.

If I am, I'm a gentle one. If such a thing exists?
Anyway, I babble. As usual. Here is the question:

This is a story about a girl.
While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much the dream guy that she was searching for that she fell in love with him immediately.
However, she never asked for his name or number and afterward could not find anyone who knew who he was.
A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question: Why did she kill her sister?

First, find your own answer to this question.

Then, check out
this link for the answer.

Naturally, you have to let me know if you're a psychopath or not... I have to know if I'm in good company. Or bad company. Whichever.
So, leave me a note in the comments... go for it.
Are you a psychopath?

2 comments:

Mark said...

Of course this test is nothing to do with predicting psychopathy. I agree with you that it's an indicator of intelligent lateral thinking (deductive reasoning) Miss Holmes!
Real psychopathy can be determined from this checklist.

Flibbertigibbet said...

Dude, you know, I actually didn't think it was an clinical test!

Or is this an artful way of dodging the bullet of admitting you are a psychopath?