Thursday 6 August 2009

De-Twittered

My Twitter account has been suspended.
Mean Twitter.
I didn't even do anything!
Although when I did log in some weird spam message seems to have been sent from my account. The worst thing is that it contained txtspk. Oh the shame.
So, I've been in, promised them I'm not a spammer, changed my password and will remain confused as to how in the hell that happened.
Maybe I'm a sleep spammer!

Now I have to wait for Twitter to forgive me, or rather figure out that I really don't like spam.
Especially the spam song. Remember that? Crap, that's going to be in my head all day now.
And just when I was starting to get my head around the whole Twitter thing too. Denied.

2 comments:

Sleepydumpling said...

What! That's bizarre! Are you sure you've been suspended or is it this weird "denial of access" problem that has been happening over the past 24 hours or so? I keep having problems too, but it comes back eventually.

Hope you get it sorted ASAP!

Flibbertigibbet said...

I know... I found a report on mashable that showed the exact spam message I found on my account when I signed in. And I get a big red box that tells me my account is suspended. I feel like an outcast lol :)