Sunday, 26 February 2017

Riding Bearback

I've always had a lot of wacky dreams, I don't always remember them, which is pretty disappointing!

Last night was quite spectacular in the world of dreams.
I dreamt I was seated upon my sofa, engrossed in a tv show, when I finally looked up from the tv, I noticed there had been an accident in the road immediately outside my window.
Large crowds had gathered around a lady that had been hit by a car. She was wearing a pleated navy skirt and was surrounded by people trying to help, whilst they waited for an ambulance. There was a girl who was laid on the verge sobbing, with a group of friends talking to her. For some reason I went to ask if she wanted to come inside but her friends shooed me away.


I hate it when dreams don't have an end, they just dissolve away into another dream, I have no idea what happened to the lady in the navy pleated skirt.

But as one dream dissolves away, another one slips in to replace it.

I looked out the window again, an animal had been hit by a car.
But not just any animal.
It seemed like it was a polar bear.
A polar bear was laying in the road.
But wait, it wasn't just a polar bear, there was a man there too, he was curled up like the little spoon to the bear big spoon.

It appeared that the two were unconscious.
The man started to stir, then the bear, and suddenly it wasn't a polar bear, it was a big brown bear. A huge brown bear.
I asked if they were okay and I was far, far too close to such a huge bear.
They awoke fully, the bear clambered from its prone position to being back on all four paws. Suddenly the man, wearing a wild blue puffy suit with gold trim, was seated atop the bear. He bid me farewell and rode atop the bear as it bounded off quickly across the fields.


What the flim-flam were those dreams all about?
Good grief, whatever my subconscious brain was trying to figure out, I hope it managed it.

4 comments:

Fashion Forward Trends said...

Brilliant simply brilliant the way you took this post to whole new level is a quite commendable job which you don't see these day easily so keep doing this on daily basis.
New Fashion Trends

apparel resources said...

Well, it was a delight to read your blog just because of your writing skill you made it look like a more readable post and it has all the desired elements which a reader is always searching for a post. So Thank you for sharing it with us and do share more interesting stuff like this.
Fashion Design Techniques

Micheal Russo said...


I NEED MY EX BACK DESPERATELY EMAIL DR. ISUAKA THROUGH THIS EMAIL
DOCTORISUAKA@YAHOO.COM
WEBSITE: https://isuakahightemple.wixsite.com/castspell

HI AM Micheal Russo! from Australia. with this great tears of joy and happiness in
my heart today I want to give an unlimited thanks to this man Called Dr Isuaka. I am happy
today because my wife is now back with full of love, My wife left me for another man,
just because we had a little misunderstanding. she left me and promised that she will never come back
to me again. i cried all day looking for a genuine spell caster to help me bring her back.
Then i saw a testimony share on the internet by miss Karen. i email him and told him my problems
with my ex wife, and he promise to bring her back home within 2 days. indeed he is wonderful
he help me to get my wife back within 2days which he promise and my wife return to me and
promise to love me forever and beg me for the pain she caused me. I will forever be grateful to
you Dr Isuaka and i will not stop to publish your name on the internet for people to see how truthful
you are. And I want to say to everyone on this site that I will always remain thankful to this man Dr.
Isuaka for all he has done for me,My wife is back with love,caring,truthful and he promise to love me
forever.I have made a promise that every body I know will never have a relationship problem, via email
(doctorisuaka@yahoo.com

MCX Tips Free Trial said...

Great post regarding "Riding Bearback"

Commodity Trading Tips