Monday 21 July 2008

Song Of The Week XXVIII

I totally meant to add this to the end of the last entry.
Only I forgot that fact until I hit the old publish button.

I absolutely adore this song, have done for years, I can't even remember where I first heard it - as is so often the case. Actually, I'm not even sure when it first came out.

I read somewhere that this song has the absolute best first line of any song, and I have yet to find a song that makes me disagree with that, or find anyone that can offer me a better first line. Now there's a challenge!

Fiona Apple - Criminal:

I just know I'm going to go to sleep tonight with this running round my head, luckily Mifford doesn't object too much to my humming to myself. And maybe because my singing voice so closely resembles caterwauling, she doesn't mind that either...

No comments: