Friday 2 January 2009

Song Of The Week XXXXIII

I was wondering which song to start the New Year with.
I wanted to find something positive, maybe there's a song out there about resolutions but my mind has forgotten it. It does that sometimes.

I finally came up with this song, which isn't at all positive, it's about relationships ending and remembering how horrible the person you were with was. And yet, it makes me laugh every time I hear it.
It's just brilliant, no really, it is, don't just take my word for it, have a listen!

Hayseed Dixie - Keeping Your Poop In A Jar:

Ah it makes me warm inside.
Oh and just for the record, you can't see him, but I have another, yes another, Celebrity Crush on Jake. I think it's the facial fuzz, it's cool!

2 comments:

An Apron Straitjacket said...

I LOVE HAYSEED DIXIE!!!!!! Ok, I'm about to fill you in on just how much of a freakish nerd I am. Ready? I actually made a roller coaster using the game Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 AND entered it into a contest using a Hayseed Dixie song as the music for my coaster video.

As soon as you stop laughing, you can go watch it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe7ARPVSCUk and then laugh some more.

FYI: I did at least win the competition. Although, I'm not sure if that makes me more or less of a nerd. :)

Flibbertigibbet said...

I love them too! I feel lucky that they tour as much as they do and I've got to see them live a few times, they're just always brilliant fun!

I thought your coaster was awesome! I confess I have no clue, none whatsoever, about computer games and the like, but I totally had no idea such things existed! I want to ride that! Immediately! My favourite thing was that it just went on and on, they always seem so quick.
And... bloody well done on winning! You deserved to!!!