Sunday 10 May 2009

In The Past Week

I have:

* Repeatedly banged the finger I slashed in the blender - the finger has healed, but the nail? You don't want to know.
* Fallen out of my front door.
* Given myself a splinter. From a decorative basket.
* Cut the knuckle of my forefinger on the back of my left hand. Goodness knows how.
* Bruised the palm of my left hand. Goodness knows how.
* Cut my right forearm on a pallet.
* Cut open my right hand on the back door of my new car, Jeff.
* Impaled my middle finger of my right hand on a 2 inch screw.

Am I the definition of accident prone?

4 comments:

Mark said...

I think most of the injuries are just part and parcel of being a keen cook and gardener unfortunately. Even the top chefs usually sport a bright blue elastoplast or two.
Wear your bandages with pride!

Flibbertigibbet said...

Either that or I'm just really clumsy. :)

Nearly60 said...

Or really preoccupied! Come on Girlie, focus, before you chop off something vital, owee!

Flibbertigibbet said...

You are quite right, my brain is digressing all the time. I wanted an axe you know, but was advised by friend and family, in order to retain all my limbs an axe would not be in my best interests.