Friday 22 May 2009

Song Of The Week

I tend to have these weeks where I don't share songs, because I'm both forgetful and busy. Sometimes at the same time, which isn't productive at all.

Anyway, tomorrow one of my best friends is getting married. It's going to be a small ceremony, followed by a picnic by the lake which stands to be absolutely delightful.
This afternoon I've been putting together her wedding music on a CD for her and it's left me feeling rather sentimental, as we ladies are prone to be on occasion.
Left in this mood I decided to go with songs that have been dedicated to me in the past.
How very slushy.

Song LIX
Teddy Pendergrass - It Should Have Been You:



Song LX
Bob Dylan - Lay Lady Lay:


Song LXI
Aqualung - Strange & Beautiful:


Doesn't it just make you all warm and mushy?
No?
Just me then!

No comments: