Tuesday 19 August 2008

Baking Queen

My phone rang this morning and I now have an appointment booked at the hospital to go for tests on my right arm to establish what's wrong with it.
The real question however is whether I confess that it was my recent attraction to baking that really screwed it up in the first place?

This morning I've been updating my cooking/recipe blog with my most recent adventures in baking, with delights like Luscious Lemon Bars, Praline Pavlova Cookies, Ladies' Kisses, Chocolate Truffle Cookies, Black Forest Gateau Cupcakes, Rocky Road Chocolate Bars, Chocolate Maltesers Cupcakes, Peanut Crunch Cookies and Chocolate Caramel Nuggets. My adventures in Ice Cream making are there too.
Got your tastebuds all moist? I bloody hope so, I make a fine cupcake and cookie I do!

No comments: