Sunday 16 March 2014

Whiskers On Kittens

After mentioning favourites in Friday's post, I woke with the iconic song from The Sound Of Music bouncing around in my brain and as a result...these are a few of my favourite things:

Cats (obviously).
Driving.
Caesar Salad, Halloumi, Peas, Pizza, Artichoke Hearts, Pomegranates.
Tumblr.
Droopy.
Tattoos.
Folk Music.
Gigs.
Reading.
My Kindle.
T'Internet. 
Belly Laughs.
Accidentally, Artists beginning with K. Kandinsky, Klimt & Klee.
Learning.
Crafts. 
My firepit.
The word 'balter'.
Profanity.
Showers.
Baths.
Movies & Television.
A new toothbrush.
Rollercoasters.
Power tools.
Nail varnish.
Cambridge Folk Festival.
The Animal Kingdom.
These songs.
Comedy pants, like these, or these, or these, or these.
The Unexplained.
Fonts.
Franz Marc. 
Board Games.
BAMFs.
Storms. 
Kini falling asleep on my lap.
Dancing.
Daisies, Tulips, Tigridia, Paeonies, Lavender, Pansies, Sweet Peas.
My allotment. 
Fabric & Ribbon.
Grape Soda, Hot Chocolate.
Sylvac.
Lea Stein. 
The smells: freshly mown grass, just baked bread.
Lingerie.
1950's kitsch.
Happiness.

No comments: