Friday 23 May 2008

Shit Happens...

... To Other People.

This is very refreshing to me.

So, I've been walking, two walks in fact, I have photos to upload, a modicum of drama and hilarity, moaning about my cold and such. But, I am tired, very tired and I am therefore sharing only this until I am refreshed on the morrow.

So, my Mum was relaying to me a story of her friend, who upon waking, reached over to her glass of water she keeps by her bedside.
She folded her fingers around the glass and began to raise it towards her mouth.
But lo! Something appears to be in the water.
She pulls the glass away from her face, allows her eyes to focus.
Of course!
A mouse has climbed into the glass, in the night, had a swim but unable to deal with the tides, has drowned.

Sick bag anyone?

She takes a bottle to bed now.

2 comments:

Domster1974 said...

Kamikaze Mice

Was the mouse part of a cult?

Flibbertigibbet said...

She didn't get a chance to ask, but I think the shaved head might have been a clue...