Sunday 13 April 2008

&#%@^$@&£#*£&^*@#

Bleep.
Bleep.
Bleep.
Today my Sky died. Completely. Not a single channel remains. Damn it.
So it's £65 thank you very much to get it repaired. Shit!
And again! Shit!
I decided to watch a movie to calm myself.
Except my DVD player decided to whirr so loudly it drowned out the TV.
So I decided to give my DVD recorder a whirl.
Yeah right, that decided I hadn't actually inserted a disc at all.

I know I said I wanted some adventure or drama.
But not this.
I'm going to go and curl up in a ball now and bemoan, to myself, the lack of technology.

3 comments:

Domster1974 said...

You just do not like doing things in a small measure, or by half, its all or nothing with you ;op

Flibbertigibbet said...

Ah yes, even without ever really meeting me, you know me so well! :)

If there's going to be chaos, it's all out chaos!

Domster1974 said...

Meeting was so last year, its so much more fun, why would we spoil that?

I know you a little, and I like the little I know, there are so many more layers there to unearth and not figure out, but be baffled by, Chaos by any other name, but I like yours . . .