Friday 11 April 2008

Floral Accents

So, when I rule the world I've decided that there will have to be a weekly delivery of flowers to every home. They lift the spirits.

I'm left in charge of watering and attempting not to kill the plants at Mum & Tim's house whilst they enjoy France. What this also means is that I'm free to pilfer the flowers found in the garden (as found here - some way down), now there's a surfeit of flowers and it's hard to choose. I've managed to fill three vases! Well ok, I've filled one vase and two posy vases, but the thought is the same. I love the posy vases because all those little flowers that you don't feel able to pick do at last have a home in the house.

They're pretty huh?
Now I just need to work on my camera skills.
Or live in a house that isn't so dark inside.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The purple tulips are fab and as for the pasque flowers and the auriculas, they are just beautiful.
Glad you are enjoying them.
xxx

Flibbertigibbet said...

I think they look lovely and they get to live forever in my excellent photography! ;)
xxx

Domster1974 said...

Your camera skills are just groovy, I would however just suggest a little back light, as this will give them greater depth and show the petals up more.

;op

Flibbertigibbet said...

The thing is, my cottage is just so incredibly dark - thanks to the low ceilings.
I will practice though, I promise! :) LOL
Seriously, I'd love to get some great shots though.

Domster1974 said...

I am sure once you put your mind to it, you can and will do it